- Circulating items have a 21-day loan period.
- DVDs, Videos, 7-Day Books, and iPod Nanos have a 7 day loan period.
- Video Games have a one week loan period.
- Loan period for items obtained from other libraries are determined by the owning library and no DVD interloans are allowed. Reciprocal borrowing patrons must place interlibrary loans at their home library.
- DVDs/ Videos - 5 per card on adult cards only
- CDs - 10 per household
- Video Games - 3 per household on adult cards only
- Playaways - 10 per household
- iPod Nano - 3 per household on adult cards only
Total item checkout is 60 per library card
The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal DVD/VCR players, CD players, Gaming equipment or for damage to a user's home computer while using rented DVDs, CDs, CD-Roms or Video Games.