- Circulating items have a 21-day loan period.
- New DVDs, 7-Day Books, and iPod Nanos have a 7 day loan period.
- Video Games have a one week loan period.
- Loan period for items obtained from other libraries are determined by the owning library. Reciprocal borrowing patrons must place interlibrary loans at their home library.
- DVDs/ Videos - 10 per card on adult cards only
- CDs - 10 per card
- Video Games - 3 per household on adult cards only
- Playaways - 10 per household
- iPod Nano - 3 per household on adult cards only
- Kindle - 1 per household on adult cards only
Total item checkout is 60 per library card
The Library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal DVD/VCR players, CD players, Gaming equipment or for damage to a user's home computer while using rented DVDs, CDs, CD-Roms or Video Games.