Programs & Events
Want to meet new people-try something new? Have you ever thought it would be fun to read a book and discuss it with other people? If so, joining one (or more) of our adult book clubs may be just what you need. By attending you might find yourself learning about new authors and new geographic settings. Prior registration is not necessary. Books are available a month prior to the meeting at the Reader's Advisory/Fiction Desk.
Mystery by the Book meetings are held the fourth Thursday of the month from Noon -1:15 p.m.
- May 22, 2014 - Well Read and Dead - by Catherine O'Connell
- June 26, 2014 - Groom With a View - by Jill Churchill
- July 24, 2014 - Bishop at the Lake - by Andrew Greeley
- August 28, 2014 - Hate Crime - by William Bernhardt
- September 25, 2014 - Dead Guy's Stuff - Sharon Fiffer